2021 Winners of CIRI Golf Classic
- First Place Team: Old Petro Star Gang
- Second Place Team: Alaska Communications
- Third Place Team: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
- Longest Drive – Women: Nicolle Welch
- Longest Drive – Men: Keith Willard
- Closest to the Pin – Women: Rasamy Conley
- Closest to the Pin – Men: Kirk Butcher
- Red Lantern (Last Place): Calista Corporation
- Grand Prize Random Team Drawing for Alaska Airlines Tickets: GCI
Raffle Winners of Major Gifts:
- Overnight stay for 2 at Silver Salmon Fish Camp: Chad Meyhoff
- Harry Gaines Fishing Excursion on Kenai: Lynn Koshiyama
- Alaska Airlines ticket: Orie Williams
- Kodiak Brown Bear Center and Lodge/3 night stay: Ron Perry
The CIRI Golf Classic
ABOUT US: The CIRI Golf Classic is an annual charitable event that originated in 1983 by Peak Oilfield Service Co. colleagues. It was originally called the Peak Alaska Invitational Golf Tournament. CIRI took over the planning and coordination of the tournament two years later and raised $2,600 for youth and education.
For the first 18 years of the tournament, the money raised supported The CIRI Foundation, which awards scholarships and grants to CIRI shareholders and their lineal descendants and supports other cultural endeavors. When the Foundation reached its endowment goal, the focus of the tournament expanded to benefit other worthy programs focusing on youth and education.
2021 Proceed Recipients: This year’s benificiaries of the CIRI Golf Classic are Junior Achievement and Beacon Hill, both organizations that provide critical education and services to area youth.
Beacon Hill supports, serves and encourages vulnerable children within the Anchorage community, while Junior Achievement provides programs that foster work-readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy skills among k-12 youth in Alaska.